Tuesday 29 March 2011

Perplexed


In Yorkshire and Lincolnshire I find that differing religious groups tend to keep to themselves. I live with Christian Church of England Protestants. We know of very few Catholics. I know the odd Atheist. The Muslims are holed up in Bradford and Keighley. Some in South Leeds too: some of them responsible for 7\7! Yet I find all this religious squabbling perplexing. To be fair I am seldom approached by other religious groups. Just the occasional Jehovah's Witness.......(posted this on the Triond Forum today).

See my latest post on theme of a better life - this one on psychiatry:

2 comments:

  1. I was born a Catholic but later on became a practicing Pentecostal Born-Again Christian. Religion is becoming a worldwide debate, but really, it's all about faith and our belief in a Maker, right?

    I checked-out your blog, I think it’s great. I signed-in as your follower so I can get updated on your latest posts.

    If you have time, you can check out my blog too, www.preciseknowledge.blogspot.com and you can follow me too. That way, we can read and appreciate each other’s work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pleased to hear from you Gen!

    ReplyDelete